We are working with our Partners to refine and develop these Research Programs for Round 24.
Education + Training Program
The CRC’s education and training program complements all four research programs through increased engagement, development of new technology, preparation of skilled employees and enhanced research and development capacity within industry entities.
- Access to a Pilot Plant Platform for training and early-stage commercialisation
- National and International Meetings for facilitating sharing of best practices and technology diffusion
- Conferences and Showcases for new technologies and developments
- A PhD and Postdoctoral Fellows’ Program
- Postgraduate and graduate degree courses
- Micro credentials and Continuing Professional Development programs
- Vocational and Graduate Certificate programs
- School level programs to attract talent in the circular plastics economy
- Urban, Remote, Rural and Indigenous community education tools and workshops